Are you a real Sherlock Holmes? Do you like getting to the bottom of things? And do you like to work with exciting, high-profile legal cases? Then quickly research whether this vacancy is something for you!
What can you expect?
As a legal tech consultant you will work on exciting review projects. You will work on major and high profile cases in the areas of white collar crime, antitrust, lawsuits and data protection. You deal with the technical implementation and legal possibilities to assess the relevance or categorization of documents. You do this using advanced eDiscovery technology. You collect the information and map the important parts and make them available to the various parties. Making available documents that should have been excluded could harm the client's case, for example by inadvertently handing over confidential attorney-client communications. The task of the Legal Tech consultant is therefore crucial in the review process!
In these assignments you work closely with Forcyd's partners. No bureaucratic hassle, just short lines! You receive everything from A to Z, and you also interact with the client and other stakeholders such as lawyers or the client's Board of Directors. This way you can develop quickly personally and professionally!
The development program
When you start working with us, we will prepare you for the profession in a 4-week bootcamp! Through substantive training, we ensure that you quickly develop into a real eDiscovery consultant.
After the substantive bootcamp you will develop yourself further in the school of SKLLS! This is a two-year development program that you follow together with other (young) Professionals. The program consists of coaching, intervision with your training group and training focused on content and skills.
Who are we looking for?
- You have completed a university level of thinking and a law degree;
- 0-3 years of work experience;
- Have an interest in and affinity with data, analytics and IT;
- Because we often work with sensitive information, it is important that you are honest, tactical and aware of the environment;
- You are an expert at processing a lot of information and you like to work in a problem-solving way;
- You are analytically strong and you work accurately.
- You speak Dutch fluently, English any other language is an advantage
What do we offer?
- A full-time contract for the duration of this trajectory: we rely on a great collaboration!
- A competitive salary of €2,900 - €3500;
- NS Business Card;
- A company car for business trips;
- 13th month;
- Bonus scheme based on company performance;
- 28 vacation days and the option to buy 15 more;
- International opportunities, work for a period at one of our foreign offices in London or Brussels;
- A lot of development: starting with a 4-week substantive bootcamp, followed by an extensive two-year development program (all during working hours!);
- Laptop and phone
- Continue to grow with our fast-growing organization.
Forcyd is a young entrepreneurial organization specializing in digital forensics. We do this in three services: eDiscovery, document review and cyber forensics. We help our clients tackle their most complex issues related to fraud, lawsuits and data breaches. We offer long-term solutions and are often asked for urgent matters. Because a corporate crisis is our business as usual.
We have been around for 4 years and work from Amsterdam, London and Brussels. We like short lines and fast switching. With us you get a lot of responsibility and there is plenty of room to learn!
- First interview with a Connectors recruiter
- Online Ability Test
- Second interview with Forcyd at the Amsterdam office